Starting with the $21 milliion payoff Carly Fiorina received when she was ousted by the Hewlett-Packard board of directors, her wealth makes her a potential contender for public office. In the 2010 Senate race, she raised $22 million. In 2014 she began raising money through a new super-PAC called Unlocking Potential.
Even if she does not get the Republican nomination for President, she may position herself as a Vice-Presidential candidate.
To stop Carly’s bid, help spread the facts about her poor track record and lack of qualifications.
Here’s what you can do to help:
- Please pass this site on to your friends, and if you have a blog or website, please link to this site.
- Use the Share buttons at the top of the page to promote this site through your social networks.
- If you were a Hewlett-Packard or Compaq employee during Carly Fiorina’s tenure as CEO, please add your comments to our site and tell others why she should not be elected.
- If you find factual accounts from responsible sources documenting Carly Fiorina’s poor performance and lack of qualifications, please use our Contact page to share them with us. (Please check our Press page first to be sure we haven’t already posted a similar link.)
- If you see online news reports or blogs that cite Carly Fiorina’s experience at HP as a positive qualification, post a comment to set the record straight! (And please link to this site in your comment, so other people can see what HP employees think.)
- Donate! All donations will be used for search engine advertising to reach a bigger audience.